Wood floor renovation and restoration in London and Surrey
If you are looking to restore an existing wooden floor to its natural beauty then Surrey Flooring Services can provide the expertise that you require. We can renovate all types of wooden flooring and carry out necessary specialist repairs.
Wood floor restoration - Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames, Wimbledon, Hampton, Richmond and Surrey
Our restoration services include:
- Professional floor inspection and quotation
- Replacement of damaged, rotten or missing wooden flooring with matched reclaimed wood and fixing loose floorboards.
- Gap filling with a modern technique using a resin bond with dust from the wood floor or reclaimed wooden slivers to get an exact colour match.
- Perfect DUST FREE floor sanding with the capability of re-surfacing large commercial floor areas quickly and efficiently .
- Staining your floor to achieve the most suitable colour for your flooring.
- Application of high quality finishes, such as Water based Lacquer or Hard Wax Oil combining healthy living for your family and maximum protection of your wood floor.
All our staff are trained to the highest standards and we ensure that there is a best possible quality finish to your wood floor. We have restored many different wooden floors, varying in wood species, design and size. We have even brought wooden floors over a century year old, back to their magnificent glory.
WOOD FLOOR RESTORATION AND RENOVATION IN LONDON AND SURREY
If you either buy a house with great wooden floors or when you have found an original old floor under carpet you may find some of the flooring is damaged and some kind of wood floor restoration is required. Restoration floor is often a better choice than replacing the entire flooring, because it costs less, it does not make that much mess and it takes less time. The advantage of the old wooden floors over the other types of floor is that it can be restored to its former glory . We can restore all types of wooden floors no matter what condition they are in.
Wood Floor Restoration involves :
- Removing an old carpet and gripper rods
- Lifting any loose strips of wood or wood blocks and either nailing or gluing back down.
- Repairs or replacing damaged boards with matching reclaimed timber or missing parquet blocks.
- Floor Sanding to get of all the old seal and remove stains ,marks and scratches in the wood.
- Filling Gaps with a resin filler or reclaimed wood strips (slivers) glued between floorboards gap
- Buffing the floor to achieve an smooth finish
- Choosing the stain colour and right finish to avoid problems later
If you are looking to restore an existing wooden floor to its natural beauty then Surrey Flooring Services can provide the expertise that you require. We can renovate all types of wooden flooring and carry out necessary repairs or replace any damaged floor .
For further information and advice regarding the floor services we provide ,please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Commercial & Residential Flooring Specialists
- Dust Free Floor Sanding Equipment
- Prompt Project Completion
- Help Moving Furniture
- Skilled and experienced Flooring Craftsman
- Free Estimates & Consultation
- We do not charge VAT !
- Guaranteed workmanship
- All work insured
- Supply & Fitting of Hardwood Flooring
- Solid and Engineered Wood Floor
- Bespoke Designed Wood Flooring
- Wire Brushed Wood Floor & Lime Washed Floors On-Site Service Available
Oak parquet floor restoration in Godalming - Surrey
See our video - this herringbone pattern oak blocks were repaired partially, reglued down to the concrete subfloor. The gaps between the blocks were then filled using premixed fine dust from the sanding process to match best colour compare to existing oak blocks.more...
Oak floor renovation/restoration Surrey
This living room engineered oak floor was previously oiled. Read more about wood floor restoration in London - Surrey. The finish had unattractive deep orange hue after a few years of usage so our customer wanted a colour change for possible natural look of bare wood.more...
Engineered oak wide boards restoration in Claygate – Surrey
Our customer has asked us to refinish his beautiful oak floor with possible natural look and absolutely no sheen whatsoever.Read more about wood floor restoration in London - Surrey.
For the truly authentic and original look, we have decided use this time Bona Natural Traffic varnish.more...